Created by: John Piotrowski
Modified on: Tue, 28 May, 2019 at 3:17 PM
- Select the "Materials" link on the left side navigation panel.
- When the MATERIALS page comes up select "Add New Material".
- Fill in the "Material Code", "Description", and "Density" fields. The material code must be unique and not match any other material codes.
- Select the "Material Type" from the drop-down - Pipe, Fitting, or Insulation.
- Select the "Unit System" for the material from the drop-down.
- The "File Name" field is optional.
- Select "Create Material" and the new material will be appear at the bottom of the list ready for use.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.