CadActive doesn't store any CAD models in the database, but there are different bits of metadata that are stored depending on which application your company uses. These are listed below by application.
- Users and Permissions
- CadActive Settings and Values
- Unit Systems
- Config.Pro Management
- Uploaded Configuration Profile Settings and Values
- Mapkey Values (the text strings that are stored in a config.pro)
- Model Template Information
- Parameter Settings and Values
- Parameter Profiles (groups of Parameters)
- Cross Sections
- Section Name, Datum Name, Offset Distance
- Simplified Reps
- Action - Exclude, Master Rep, Automatic Rep, Default Envelope Rep
- Rulesets - e.g. "Find Model by Type is_equal_to Assembly"
- Rule - e.g. "Find Model by Type"
- Comparison - e.g. "is_equal_to"
- Value - e.g. "Assembly"
- Note Profiles
- Model Builder Formulas
- Core Element Information
- Sizes, Schedules, End types
- Material Information
- Bolt nuts
- Fitting categories
- Fitting codes
- Pipe Information
- Bends, Bend Machines, Bend Springbacks, Miters
- Fitting Information
- Insulation specs