To navigate to the config.pro manager in the Web App, click on Synchronize in the left hand panel, then Config Profiles (shown below).
If we want to change any one of the three existing config profiles, we can select the Edit icon on the right side of the profile line. From there, the Edit window will appear (shown below).
There are five different sections:
- These categories match up to Creo's native configuration editor categories. Users can select each one and see what settings are contained in them and add values if they are relevant. If the current profile is using settings within a category, the number will be indicated with a blue box.
- All settings and values in the profile will show here. The blue "In Profile" tag will
- You can search for a config setting using this search bar. Once you change the setting from the default Creo value and "Save", the setting will show as "In Profile".
- Profile Summary
- This button will return you to the main setting view of the Profile from the filter/search you are on.
- This section allows you to edit the name of the profile, delete the profile entirely, and save the latest changes.