CadActive Installation Steps
- Download the CadActive Installer - the download can be found here
- Run the installation - it shouldn't take long :-)
- After the installation has finished, add the following line to your "config.pro" file
- And just like that, you're all done! The next time you launch Creo, you should see a "CadActive" tab loaded into Creo!
Additional Help - Other Installation Options
Alternatively, if you already have an existing setting for “creotk_dat”, “protk_dat”, or any other toolkit-enabling setting, you can simply copy the contents from our supplied “cadactive.dat” file into your own existing file. If you already have some other 3rd party applications, ask you Creo system administrator about how they’d like to implement the application.
Additional Help - Adding the Config.pro Setting:
If you don't know what that is, or where to find it -
1) You can find your "working directory" by right-clicking on your shortcut for Creo and selecting "Properties"
2) Inside that directory, you should find a file called "config.pro". Right click it, and select "edit"
3) Inside that directory, you should find a file called "config.pro". Open that file with your favorite text editor (like Notepad, Wordpad, or Notepad++).
4) If that file doesn't exist, or if you're still having trouble, you can also download an example config.pro file here - we've already added the required information for you :-)
As always, please contact support if you have any issues!