- Right click on your Creo Parametric icon used to launch Creo, select "Properties"
- From the 'Properties' dialog box, the 'Shortcut' tab should be the first tab to appear... but if it is not for some reason, select the 'Shortcut' tab.
- In the 'Start In' field, type in the full path to your desired start directory.
- Click the 'OK' button to finish.
NOTE: If launched from the "Start Menu", this shortcut will also need to be updated
- By default, Creo installs the Working Directory to be a "Public" folder, located in
- It also normally places the shortcut on the "Public" desktop.
- This means that by default, the Creo working directory is "shared" across all profiles on the installed computer.
- To change this, simply delete the shortcut from the shared "Public" desktop, and re-add the shortcut icon to each individual user's desktop.
- PTC Support - How to Specify the Working Directory in Creo Parametric
- PTC Creo Support - To Select a Working Directory
- PTC Community - Startup problem: "...another directory for trail creation."